Make Online Calls Over The Internet Using Voixio

I this post I will show you how to make free calls over Internet using Voixio.This is a website which supports video calls with quality for free.I made enough easy and free calls to my personal phone and my office.
It has no quality as that of the telephone but when compared with Skype it provides equal quality as that of Skype.Like Skype if you possess a good headset then you can have the quality of Skype.
What is also good about the Voixio system is it supports video, this means you can have a video chat with other Voixio users or even with 3G mobile phone users. I was unable to try either of these so cannot comment on the quality, but it seems very cool!
Features:-
  • Nothing to install.
  • Login from any computer using a webpage  and make free calls.
  • No delay,no echo voice or noise.
  • 1 hour free video conferencing per day.
  • 10 minutes free International Calling per day.
  • Top-up SIP and conferencing credit for just 1 cent for 5 minutes
So here you have the site which have all the things you need.To check this out Click Here (Go to VoiXio) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment