2nd BLUETOOTH HACKING SOFTWARE


Earlier I posted about a bluetooth hacking software.For some that may be boring.Can't we try something new?
Many of my friends asked the same question.So with due respect to them I am giving you another Bluetooth hacking software.In this post I will give you another hacking program customized with the help of my Computer Sir.This Post is for him.
If you wish to read the earlier article Click here  .
LETS GET STARTED
1)To download the Bluetooth Hacker Click Here .
2)Install this software on your mobile phone.
3)Make sure that your mobile supports java,as this is created with Java.
4)Open up the app and search the mobile phone round.Sometimes you need to pair the mobile phones.
5)Hack have access to all the details and if the victim is your  enemy,Why dont you call someone and make his balance to"ZERO".
:) BE HAPPY

0 comments:

Post a Comment