FIND Facebook Offline Friends

This time I am writing  a topic that took me ,I think, at least a small percent of Cyber World.
Any way I have been always thinking to figure out my friends who stay offline but are on FB.
To do this you have 2 ways.
1)You must have figured out what I am up to.For those who haven't got even a samll bit of Idea.I can Explain the trick
FB's bar upon your chat list  is the way expand the first frame and keep  a clear idea of the appearing posts.This will give you an idea of friends who are on FB but stand offline.
2)The second way is much simpler but less effective.
Keep all you earlier chat boxes closed and leave chat boxes of your online friends.
Now refreh the page .Keep doing it unless the chat portion takes a bit time to load.Observe carefully.
The chat log on load first time will show a bit of friends on Facebook.Then they will hide offline friends and give you only online friends with green dot.The first time you see some people among those Green Dotted guys.Those are your friends who are on FB but are offline
------------------------------------:)-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will share.....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment